All source code and assets are available in the project GitHub repository.
|iOS||v2.00||Get the iOS version for iPhone and iPad from the App Store. This supports 3D mode or VR mode. If you want to experience VR then you need to get Google Cardboard version 2 or higher, any cardboards bought since 2015 will work. If you don’t have Google Cardboard, then you can still run the app in 3D mode.|
|Windows||v2.10||64-bit||Download zip file, unzip it and run the .exe.|
|Android||v2.00||Get the Android version from Google Play store. This supports 3D mode or VR mode. If you want to experience VR then you need to get Google Cardboard version 2 or higher, any cardboards bought since 2015 will work. If you don’t have Google Cardboard, then you can still run the app in 3D mode.|
|Linux||v2.10||Download||Download zip file, unzip and run it.|
|MacOS||v2.10||Download||Download zip file, unzip and run it.|
- Release 2.10 upgrades the GitHub source to latest Unity 2020.2.1f1.
- Release 2.00 is the open-source release matching the source code in GitHub. No external dependencies anymore.
- Bug fixes: Many fixes with graph nodes and edges not appearing correctly.
- Feature: Select a
auto-grow depthvalue on the initial screen. The graph will then automatically grow until all branches reach that specified depth from the start point.
- Upgraded to Unity 2018.1.0f2.
iOS release for iPhone and iPad, identical functionality to 1.30 below.
A bug fix release. Thanks to everyone who gave valuable feedback for these improvements:
- Release 1.30 contains bug fixes, performance improvements, and lays the groundwork for open sourcing the project.
- Bug fix: If a specific transaction was chosen as the first node shown, only the first 8 links were recognised and displayed.
- Feature: The thickness of transaction links (the blue connecting lines) is proportional to the amount of bitcoin transferred.
- Upgraded to Unity 2017.3.0f3, Google VR 1.120.0, BestHTTP Pro 1.10.3.
Minimum viable product, first release.