Product Road Map – Key Themes and Capabilities
- (Done) All source code and assets are available in the GitHub repository.
- (Due Q4 2018) Support for Ethereum ERC20 Tokens. This will allow visualising flows into, out of, and between ERC-20 tokens (work in progress)
Front End Enhancements
- Annotations - Allow notes to be made by user
- Information - Allow information from online sources to be streamed in about known addresses, transactions (e/g from etherscan.io etc).
- Collaboration - Add Unity’s new Google Cloud networking to allow collaborative VR experiences
- Graph load/save - Allow layouts to be loaded and saved
- Improved performance when networks get large - explore improved Force Directed Graph algorithms, potential GPU solution.
- Offline rendering of huge networks of transactions and addresses, to allow nice renderings to be made
Add Target Platforms
- (Done) Support for iOS (plus Google Cardboard option)
- Adding Web-based demo (Unity WebGL)
- Adding Web-based full-featured build (need to workaround CORS restrictions on blockchain.info)
- Support for other VR viewers (Vive, Oculus)
Add Sources of Data
- Support for GraphQL-based data sources (there are many)
- Support for bitcoin cash
- Support for Hyperledger sources
- Support for other bitcoin sources (not just blockchain.info)
Add Interoperability with other Graph Tools
- Desktop versions, add ability to export displayed networks to file for import into e.g. Gephi
If you found this app useful, consider donating to fund further development.